The Beginning...

Post photos of your pride and joy, or updates on your rebuild!

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Mick
State: NSW

Re: The Beginning...

Post by Mick »

RollinLow wrote:You blokes are gonna hate when I tell you I'm 99% sure the car will not being painted the original colour combo it wears now :evil: :evil: :evil:

I haven't decided on a final colour yet but its not going to be anything wild, no candy or flames n shit. Something cool that looks like it could have come out like that out of the factory. Im thinking something like the colour on Mick Fabar's RAWR 33 Coupe.

I did say it was gonna wear slight visual changes! :ewink:

PS: Sorry Steve...I have to do it, it's just how I roll! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
that's it it's yor car :ewink: i wouldn't care if i had the last one in the world it's my car and would be getting done my way :twisted: unless someone stumped up enough cash to change my mind, i'm still yet to see another austin A40 van the same as mine and it didn't stop me sticking a red 6 in it :twisted:
sometimes yor just better off shitting in yor hands and clapping

W.S.C.C.A
Woodstock chapter
Aussie Bob
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by Aussie Bob »

I wasn't trying to throw a spanner in the works :)

I was just taken by the way the wagon looks ..... Sure is one of the best looking wagons I have seen.

All the best.

Steve
Mai Ki-Ki

Post by Mai Ki-Ki »

Hmm seagull Grey standard or metallic pearl lavendar in satin finish..........screw stock colours.....enough out there already.
The EK/FB body looks great in metallic or different colours. :thumbsup:
The Kardinals, Melbourne.
Aussie Bob

Post by Aussie Bob »

Mai Ki-Ki wrote:Hmm seagull Grey standard or metallic pearl lavendar in satin finish..........screw stock colours.....enough out there already.
Hey Maiki, I love Seagull Grey on standards :lol: 8) 8)

Your car looks great! Have a good day.

Good luck with the build Chris.

Steve
RollinLow

Post by RollinLow »

Mai Ki-Ki wrote:Hmm seagull Grey standard or metallic pearl lavendar in satin finish..........screw stock colours.....enough out there already.
I just finished a car in a 4 layer House of Kolor paint job for the misses...never again!

I wouldn't do it a color off a paint chip but I may use a factory color as the base to work with.

Even if people dont like what I build or the way I build it it is always going to be done my way, I have to look at it!

Heaps of people say Im mad when they see the extent I went to on the wifes car.

Steve if I had the cash and the garage space I probably wouldnt have modified this wagon due to the condition of it, my old man said exactly what you did! :lol:
searsy

Post by searsy »

Anything