Paging Dr Ratbox... HR Holden gasser?

Got something else that you want to show off that's not an FB or EK? Try this section.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Harv
State: NSW

Post by Harv »

My memory is failing me. I thought I remembered some posts here of a HR Holden gasser, but after some searching I can’t find them.

Would have been 5-10 years ago. Bloke was building it, and I thought in Sydney. I seem to remember posts of him going nuts with a large hole saw to lighten some of the panel work. The car was being built to a really good standard.

Mick, anyone remember this? Was it Wot179 building it? Or am I imagining things?

Cheers,
Harv
327 Chev EK wagon, original EK ute for Number 1 Daughter, an FB sedan meth monster project and a BB/MD grey motored FED.
gpi
State: VIC

Re: Paging Dr Ratbox... HR Holden gasser?

Post by gpi »

Harv

Post by Harv »

Thats the one! (HD... HR.... tomayto... tomahrto :lol: ).

Wonder if it has been finished?

Cheers,
Harv
327 Chev EK wagon, original EK ute for Number 1 Daughter, an FB sedan meth monster project and a BB/MD grey motored FED.
Mick

Post by Mick »

i would have said that one belongs to Craig i would guess he still has it, he doesn't talk to me any more :( because i have differing political views to him :shock: :lol: not that i take that stuff very seriously which may have also disgruntled him
sometimes yor just better off shitting in yor hands and clapping

W.S.C.C.A
Woodstock chapter
Harv

Post by Harv »

Dragging up a very old thread. Anyone know if WOT179 got the gasser completed? Looks like he has gone AWOL from the forum.

Cheers,
Harv
Errol62
State: SA

Post by Errol62 »

I remember the ute thread, and wot179 popping up on the GMH Torana forum, but not for a few years now.

FB ute fixer upper, EK van on rotisserie
Last edited by Errol62 on Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
getting my FB ute on the road
EK van on rotisserie
Mick

Post by Mick »

i've spoken to Craig once in all this time (i dialed his number by mistake :lol: ) he was ok to talk to didn't talk cars but i would be very confident in saying nothing has been done to it or very little, he got heavilly into vintage BMX bikes and the bits and pieces i see on facebook he's still mucking about with them
sometimes yor just better off shitting in yor hands and clapping

W.S.C.C.A
Woodstock chapter
Harv

Post by Harv »

Hope he gets around to finishing it. The concept was good, and he was definitely not frightened of the hole saw :)

Cheers,
Harv