Taylors replacement panels??

Includes sheet metal, rubbers, bumpers, badges and rust repairs.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

muza
State: NOT ENTERED

Re: Taylors replacement panels??

Post by muza »

Trev wrote:Didn't show up before :? .
I got the same thing Trev....there now though :?
FB Holden Fernando Yellow/Arctic Beige flash
Stock as a rock
75 series Landcruiser 350 Chev
Not so stock
jarvo

Post by jarvo »

Im guessing it would be cheaper to go to Rares in the long run as they are getting them from Taylors proabably cheaper than we would, plus ordering in bulk saving on transport, so in the end the prices will balance out.

So yeah... Rares it is then....
yep... someday...
fingers
State: VIC

Post by fingers »

muza wrote:
********************************************************************************************
Just got 2 lower 1/4 panel sections and 2 under body cross sections sent down from Ray Taylor .....he charged $28.00 for freight a bargain I thought ... ...Fingers
Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?
muza

Post by muza »

fingers wrote:
muza wrote:
********************************************************************************************
Just got 2 lower 1/4 panel sections and 2 under body cross sections sent down from Ray Taylor .....he charged $28.00 for freight a bargain I thought ... ...Fingers
That is cheap bill. I still never heard back from them with my quote. His prices for delivery on fleabay are quite expensive, probably get a different price if I call them though. Did you call them mate or go through fleabay?
FB Holden Fernando Yellow/Arctic Beige flash
Stock as a rock
75 series Landcruiser 350 Chev
Not so stock
fingers
State: VIC

Post by fingers »

muza wrote:
fingers wrote:
muza wrote:I got the same thing Trev....there now though :?
That is cheap bill. I still never heard back from them with my quote. His prices for delivery on fleabay are quite expensive, probably get a different price if I call them though. Did you call them mate or go through fleabay?
**************************************************************************************************************************
I called them mate ...................call Ray Taylor on 07 3282 1818....best between 9 - 11 am or after 3 pm ...he was very helpful when I spoke to him ....Fingers
Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?